Thursday, July 21, 2011

If You're Looking for a Laugh

So this blog post is to share the more ridiculous pictures I took over the course of my trip.  I'll post the rest of my real pictures on Facebook eventually...



Subtle.


The "Official Water of 2012"  1.  It's not 2012.  2.  Like that's even a real thing.


"Hello, we're the Police and we'd like anything but for you to take us seriously.


Again, subtle.


Because you can have the "Most Southerly" anything really.


Hello, cow.


I'll be wearing this on the first day of classes.


This is definitely the Shakespeare I know.


Do you see it?  Really?  It's obviously Hamlet.  Now that you mention it, I see it now.


Close, Noobo, close.


"That's a really nice picture of that duck." - Bithy Goodman


That's really all you need.


Absolute must-see.


My next flight.


What the heck is happening in Bath?  Graduates in the streets?


This picture is funny in light of the next picture.


Hahaha.


Regency wedding anyone?

Ok.  The rest of the pictures should be on Facebook eventually.  Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment